Monday, March 30, 2015

Autism Awareness with Teacher's Lounge


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to take a minute to share something with you that has made me super excited. Melanie from Teacher's Lounge reached out to me a few weeks back and asked me if I had any products that I would like to donate to some bundles she is creating to sell on TPT for autism awareness. All of the proceeds will go to help support autism education, awareness, advocacy, research, and families living with autism. 
I was so excited to get to be part of this wonderful cause so of course I told Melanie yes! I just sent over my product today. Check it out below.

If you would like to donate a product please check out her blog post here.


The bundles should be up by April 1st and the event will run to the 30th on her Teachers Pay Teachers store!

Until then you can check out the product I have chosen to donate at my TPT store here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment