Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March Pinterest Pick 3

So I have decided to share this month's top 3 Pinterest picks through this wonderful link set up by Inspired Owl's Corner and PAWSitively Teaching.



First up is a classroom management tool. I really enjoyed reading Ship Shape First Grade's post on how she felt about the behaviors in her classroom here. That post led me to look for her freebie - Stop and Think. I think it's an amazing idea! You can get it at her blog post here.



I'm not sure this even needs an explanation so here's a picture of Surviving a Teacher's Salary's brilliant idea! 



I love Mum in the Madhouse's clocks made from paper plates. I especially like that you can flip the numbers up to see the minutes! A great hands on activity I will be using next month! Check out her how to here.


Check out my Pinterest profile if you would like to follow me!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment